Sunday, April 4, 2010

What Better Day.......

....to begin a New Era in my jewelry career than today? Easter and this time of year has many meanings to the vast majority of people and the symbolic doorway to New Beginnings. And so it is for me, too, as I make a major plunge into this world of Blogging and Twitter. While I actually have had several social network accounts for a couple of years, this day marks a COMMITMENT to this new era.

So, with this Inaugural Post, I'd like to lay the groundwork:

1. Everything here is MY OPINION and I do not want to have to post that every time.

2. Posts will not always be about jewelry or art or metalsmithing.

3. Posts will be from My View, which, I have learned may be different from others.

4. I am a Gemini and see more than one side to almost everything - like in 3D.

5. I am a Visual person and words are not my first form of communication.

I am sure it is understood that this is a learning process and I hope to improve in content and technique as I go along.........

May this day be a Joyous Day for All........

No comments:

Post a Comment