Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

How can it be Memorial Day Weekend ALREADY???? Wasn't last weekend Valentine's Day? Pretty sure it was.........So, Summer is Officially Here and it is quite warm, Thank You Very Much.

And a lot to do. BBQ, Hot Tub, Friends, More Friends, Family and next week a visit here with my daughter and grandson while her husband has business in Dallas....a full house and I will be so happy. But, this week, I am concentrating on getting my Family Necklace listed on my business organization sites and contacting stores for *gasp* Holiday Sales.....yes, it does start this soon.

Here is a new piece I love (since I am really a Beach Person):


It looks great mixed in with the other charms. It is Sterling Silver with a 14k Starfish.......Soon to be added to my website.

Have Fun, Be Safe this Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment