Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ah, September

Normally a very melancholy month, greeted in the past with mixed emotions as almost everything important in my life has had a September connection one way or another.

But this year, I welcome it with open arms.

The last few months have been brutal, intense and all-consuming (which explains my absence for the last three months), with the most horrible August in my memory. An August with sudden, unexpected events with far reaching repercussions and no place to go but forward. Some changes are of my choosing, others were made for me.......and all of which are final. I often wonder how one can get to be my age and still be leaning new "facts of life"......I marvel at the new revelations every day.

This much I do know (and you have heard it a thousand times before): With the closing of one door, another door opens. And so it is here. A new attitude for Life. A new attitude for Business.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment