Saturday, January 8, 2011

Monthly Give-A-Way

Beginning TODAY, I am actively seeking REGISTERED FOLLOWERS for my Blog. I know from my Stats there are regular readers, but I just added the FOLLOWERS BOX at the bottom left of this Blog.

For the first year (2011), I will draw a name from a list of ALL REGISTERED FOLLOWERS to receive the piece of jewelry posted for that month. Then, in January 2012, I will switch to drawing a name from the list of newly registered followers for that month.

For the month of January, 2011, this is the piece I have chosen:


Since the piece will actually be sent at the beginning of February, I have chosen a necklace with a "Live, Laugh, Love" ID Tag, a Birthstone Briolette, and a Heart Charm. The Heart Charm will be stamped with the:
Name of Your Choice and Date Stamp on the Back


I will draw the name on the first day of February so that even if you register at 11:59pm on January 31, your name will still be eligible. This is the procedure I will follow each month. I will contact you via email for all the important information and will announce the Winner within the first few days of the month.
YOU WILL KNOW YOU HAVE WON BEFORE IT IS ANNOUNCED ON THE BLOG!!!


Thank you all for joining and any (reasonable) requests for future Give-A-Ways will always be considered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment