Saturday, September 18, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

And so it begins around this time each year - summer has slipped away and September just jumps out at you. School starts and everything seems to settle into a routine. And, then it hits you:

98 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS


I know, I know: We still have Fall Festivals, Homecoming, HALLOWEEN, Soccer Games, Football, THANKSGIVING.......but still that mental clock is counting down inside our heads.

Trust me - I am *NOT* an Early Shopper - especially when changes of mind of what one wants for Christmas happen every 5 minutes for teenagers........BUT, "PLANS" are being formulated, sifted through, arranged and rearranged. Life is so fluid - even when it seems like MY world is a 15' x 15' Studio.

So, it is around this time in September that THE LISTS formally begin:

*  THE CANDY LIST appears on the Kitchen Blackboard.
*  THE SHIPPING LIST (schedule) is scribbled on the Calendar.
*  THE TRAVEL LIST starts with musings and phone calls.
*  THE WISH LISTS are requested from "The Boys"

With so much to do, it is no wonder that the internet has been such a boon to busy families these past few years. I am working diligently to update my site to showcase all my new necklaces and charms......and I will have it done within this next week.

Yes, I will.

In the meantime, here are a couple of favorite items:


No comments:

Post a Comment