Saturday, January 1, 2011

Good-Bye 2010

It is with much relief that I bid Ado to 2010.

When 2010 arrived, it was with much Hope that it would be better than 2009. Boy, was I ever mistaken!!! It turned out to be a Very Challenging and Sad Year, sprinkled with some Amazing and Wonderful Surprises that balanced 2010 to the Positive.

I am Truly Blessed with an Amazing Family who continue to delight me every day.

I am Truly Blessed with a Vocation and Avocation that Feeds my Soul.

I am Truly Blessed with Health throughout my entire Family.

I am Truly Blessed with My Friends, despite the fact we do not see each other enough.

I am Truly Blessed with a Safe and Comfortable living and working environment.

And, I am Truly Blessed with my Faith and Spiritual Cocoon that surrounds me at all times.

So, I greet 2011 with Anticipation for whatever it may bring.


May YOUR 2011 be everything you want and hope it to be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment